Elections is over and most, if not all, are generally disappointed over the results (including me). However one cannot help but notice the very “intelligent” (pun intended) quotes coming from this particular social group so-called the “thinking class”. O! Wag na kayong mag-reklamo sila na ang “thinking class”. Hahaha! Harvested from the Cyber-kingdom of Pezbuk, alas, the Top 5 Peti-Bugoy Election Quotes!
1) Bawal magreklamo pag di bumoto (young Socialite)
2) Election is revolution (Weh? Di nga? from a TV Reporter)
3) Right to suffrage should not be a right but a privilege to the well-educated (freethinker)
4) Dapat may party-list ang middle class! (Teacher sa isang posh tertiary school)
5) Mamaya puro rally na naman ang mga Pobre pero sila naman ang mga nagluloklok sa mga walang kwentang pulitiko (former volunteer)
So what is your take on the recently held national elections? :-p